Sunday, October 11, 2009

An incredible Summer!

It's been a wonderful summer for me. First my husband and I went to see her parents to Aberdeen, SD for 8 days. We had a great time, the boys went to a fishing trip and the girl stayed at home making craft projects, my favorite past time! I also learned how to make hand felted hats. Here is one of them.
Then we spent 25 days in Cuba. Was lovely see my parents, my sister, my nephew and all my friends again. It was extremely beautiful and incredible to be back in my country. The only bad thing was that my doggy-son Pirata passed away last January, but his sister Rosita was there and she was so excited to see me again. Now my mom has a new member and his name is Golfito. He is a great dog, super smart and funny.
My mom was very happy I bought for her craft supplies to make doll and she was in heaven, like a kid with a new toy. Also we did some remodelations in her backyard to make it prettier and we bought new furniture for her living room. Here is my dad watching tv
When we returned from Cuba I went to Houston to visit my friends. My flamenco Cuban friend Irma and my Brazilian friend Mirela. I have a great time, but something wonderful happened when I was in Houston! my Brazilian friend invited me to go with her to New York! can you believe that! For me is a dream come true NY has been on my list of places that I want to visit.
I returned to my home and like 10 day later I meet them in New York. We stayed in a hotel very close to The garment District, we walked a lot and visited a lot of places and a lot of fabric stores!
I took about 1500 pictures in my whole visit and we drove home visiting 3 different beaches and 7 states. This trip will be unforgettable for me and of course I want to go again!

Now I'm at home working on new projects which I adding to my Esty store almost every day, from dresses, jackets, blouses, even hair accessories. I have so many ideas and things that I want to do I hope nothing escape of my brain.

No comments: