Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Looking Beautiful! Fall Season Flowers


Well here I am away from my plan to make another pencil skirt! So it is something stronger than me, I have no choice. It happened when I made the first flower, I really liked the process and decided, why not do more? I have so many fabrics and many times I do not like throwing the pieces that I left thinking that I will use it in something later. 

I like making functional creations, for that reason these flowers can be used as a brooch on blouses, jackets or dress, as also can be used to decorate the hair giving a very feminine, elegant touch. 

Said and done here are more flowers. What do you think? Beautiful right? Find them in my Etsy store.

1 comment:

Christie Cottage said...

I love the tartan plaid!

Thank you for posting on my blog thread. I am following you now.
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com