Sunday, December 6, 2009

It is Cold Outside! Get Your Boots!

Some time ago I promised to my best brazilian friend, Mirela, I would make boots for her beautiful daughter Bella. Bella is a little bit more than a year old and is so cute. Her feet seem true pieces of art, and for her I made these warm and cute boots.

One pair is reversible made of fleece and lined with pink stretch fabric, the sole is made of faux black leather. 

The other pair is made of cotton fabric prequilted. It has a beautiful print in shades of brown, pink and blue, perfect for little princess Bella. The sole is made of faux brown leather.

There was no pattern to make these boots and I had to create one using my of rain boots as reference. I hope that the boots fits Bella feet because I will send them as a Christmas gift with a matching hats and purses.

If you like the boots and you want to me to do a pair for you, just drop me a message with the foot size and color that you like. The cost for a pair of boots will be $ 15 for children plus shipping. I can also make them for adults for $ 25

1 comment:

Aunt Spicy said...

So cute! What a great idea and fun fabric!