Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Featured Artist From Etsy "LadyHudd"



I am a stay at home mother of two beautiful girls that are 1 and 2 years old. I have a wonderful husband that loves me and supports my new business. I sell crocheted and hand sewin items for the majority and other crafts. 






My sister makes all the bows that are in my shop. I've been sewing and crocheting since I was about 10 years old. I was surrounded by several forms of crafts through my family grandmothers, mother, and even my grandfather who makes wooden items that I hope to have in my shop soon. My entire family supports me and I hope that Etsy will eventually help support my family one day.
Mostly I get my ideas from books and patterns that I might see online or even at a craft store or magazine. Then once I get an idea I try to make it my own whether its just changing the color or changing it completely. I love making items for my friends and family as gifts so I get a lot of ideas from them as well.
I dont really have a favorite item because I make what I love and what I would hope people like me love too. I use what I sale and make things for me just as much as I do on Etsy.
I have a blog ladyhudd.blogspot.com and my facebook will be coming soon. I also have a shop on madeitmyself.com. I am a very new shop I've only been open since Jan 4th but I am a former Etsian from about a year ago. I took some time off to have a baby and now I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things and a new start with a new store. I've got lots of stuff coming and would be a great shop to follow

No comments: