Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Featured Artist From Etsy "kavali8"

My name is Cassandra... I am a wife and a mom and I work from home. I paint abstract and floral canvas paintings using acrylic paint.  I am from Michigan. 
Art has been my passion since I was a child. I am self taught,I never went to art school I learned it all on my own.You will find Canvas Painting, aceos, cards,Prints,and pet toys in my shop. 
I have loved to draw since I was very young. My mom and my grandmother are artist as well... not the same kind of art but we all have some kind of creative craft. My mom's shop is THEMONKEYSHOP.
I guess everything in my life gives me inspiration... Depends on what is happening that moment I guess. I have been on Etsy for over a year I think...
I think my favorite painting would have to be my Ayana Painting which I sold to the family that inspired me to paint it in the first place.

All of my items are reasonably priced seeing that the economy is rough right now. I feel everyone should have art in there home so that is why I am giving everyone such a great deal. 
 I would love Etsy to be a great opportunity to make some great money and also a way to share my passion.
I have a blog: kavali8.blogspot.com 

*Specials*



FREE U.S. SHIPPING ENTIRE SHOP!



Pet Toys B1GOFREE!!! (buy 1 and get 1 FREE)



HUGE Markdowns on Paintings! 

1 comment:

Kavali8 said...

Thanks you so much for featuring me! It looks great!

Cassandra