Sunday, November 8, 2009

Big Bow Or Big Flowers??? Black and White Cocktail Dress

Indecisions can sometimes be a good thing. A few days ago I got the idea to make another dress very much like this one. 



The reason was that I made a survey to find which one is the most beautiful of my dresses, and this is the winner dress. But as always happens to me in the middle of my creative process while I was making the new dress I did some experimentation. For me it is very difficult to repeat again and again the same design, so this new creation is similar but not identical. I made it of a beautiful print charmeuse fabric in black and white and lined with black satin. The straps are made of beaded elastic trim. Wearing black and white has always been a symbol of elegance and glam, for a formal event, a wedding, go to the opera or an important dinner. It is always the perfect choice. To me black is elegant, but black and white is a step further.

Here is my new design and this time I did something different The dress can be customized by the person who decides to buy it. Choose the perfect applique for your style: big bow or three flowers. Whichever option you will make it and sure it will be very special and perfect to stand out from the crowd.

Which one do you like more, with the big bow or with the big flowers?
The dress in now at my Etsy store


10 comments:

Marci said...

I love them both but the flowers are my favorite!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Marci :o)

Maiden Jane said...

Fabulous dress! I love the bow.

Unknown said...

Thank you Jane :o)

Angela said...

I like the flowers. Very, very beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thanks Angela :o)

2 Virgos Designs said...

I like the big bow best, like a nice gift wrap! LOL Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for your comment! :o)

Steph said...

LOVE them both but since you want to know which of the two is my fave I say the flowers for this reason...I saw the bow & said WOW gorgeous dress...then I saw the flowers & said WOW another gorgeous dress but how different the flowers are...so flowers for being more unique!

Unknown said...

Thank you SassyBelle! :o)