Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New And Super Elegant Double Breasted Military Jacket

Today I want to show you my new creation. A military inspired jacket. I was attracted to the idea in the same second I saw the fabric in the store. As always happens to me I had not planned to make this jacket. Anyway, when I saw the fabric and I felt it I knew, I should do it. As usual I wasn't sure of the rigth design but wanted to do it. Should be very elegant, feminine and with lot of details. This time I made two pockets in front, mandarin collar, double breasted, details on the collar, cuffs and waist. I covered the buttons using the same fabric to give them a more elegant touch. 



I made a brooch that can be used with or without the jacket, that's for you decide. I think the jacket is just wonderful! What do you think?
Find it here

No comments: