Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wearing A Dress Is Always Sexy!

If I could wear dresses all the time, sure I would do it. In fact I tried to use them quite often. They are my favorite piece of clothing. Dresses for me are a symbol of femininity and being comfortable wearing them and also make us a little different (at least here) of men. I am not criticizing who only likes to wear pants, no! who am I to do that. But wearing a dress to show our unique figure, the curves that nature gave us, always makes me want to make more dresses. This dress that today I want to show you is my latest creation. 

After I made one using an applique in a cocktail dress, I kept the idea of making more in other colors. 
Black color is one of my favorites, for this occasion I used a two-tone chiffon fabric, black and cream and I think the result speaks for itself. 

It is an elegant dress for a special occasion, very sexy, comfortable. I have no doubt in my mind that everybody will talk about your dress.

 No one won't forget that you wore that dress because I can promise you, this one is UNIQUE!
Find it here.

2 comments:

DonidoDesigns said...

those are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much! I'm making more!